With Danielle Nienhouse from Henna by Design MI!
Workshops that blend nature connection, henna art, creativity, and relaxation
Self-Care through Nature & Henna:
During these 2.5-hour workshops, you’ll relax and explore the natural world in new ways during a guided forest therapy experience with Certified Forest Therapy Guide, Katie Venechuk, and then explore your creativity and the world of henna with professional henna artist, Danielle Nienhouse.
What to expect:
- Relax & connect with nature during a guided forest meditation
- Explore the forest during a guided Shinrin-yoku nature immersion experience
- Explore the art of henna as you learn how to hold a henna cone and watch a demonstration of beginner designs from Danielle
- Receive a small, unique tattoo from Danielle to get you started on your own design
- Let your creativity unfold as you use your personal henna cone to enhance your starter tattoo from Danielle with your own designs
- Enjoy time with new friends as we sip freshly brewed medicinal tea among the trees (tea provided)
- Learn about the background of forest therapy & the art of henna
- Learn about the health benefits of forest therapy & henna safety
- Leave with a beautiful and unique tattoo to remind you of your time in the forest
Other Helpful Details:
- Registration in advance is necessary to join us, so don’t forget to sign up!
- These workshops run with a minimum of 6 registered participants. Please share with your friends and invite others to help us host these workshops.
- No experience in the outdoors is necessary to join us! These workshops are geared toward an audience 13 years or older, but feel free to Contact Us to discuss bringing along younger participants.
- Workshops are hosted in the Grand Rapids, MI area, with locations varying by workshop. Please review the calendar for location details.
- Check out our What to Expect page for more information, our cancellation policy for workshops & other FAQs.
- Questions? Contact Us today!
We’ll see you in the forest!