Forest Therapy & Henna Workshop
Stay tuned for more opportunities in Spring 2022!
Are you interested in a unique workshop that blends nature, art, creativity, and relaxation?
Join us for our special Forest Therapy & Henna Workshops in the forest, hosted with professional henna artist, Danielle Nienhouse from Henna by Design MI!
During these 2.5-hour workshops, you’ll relax and reconnect with nature during a guided forest therapy experience with Certified Forest Therapy Guide, Katie Venechuk, and then explore your creativity and the world of henna with professional henna artist, Danielle Nienhouse.
What to expect:
- Relax & connect with nature during a guided forest meditation
- Explore the forest during a guided Shinrin-yoku nature immersion experience
- Explore the art of henna as you learn how to hold a henna cone and watch a demonstration of beginner henna designs from Danielle
- Receive a small, unique henna tattoo from Danielle to get you started on your own design
- Let your creativity unfold as you use your personal henna cone to enhance your starter tattoo from Danielle with your own designs
- Enjoy time with new friends as we sip freshly brewed medicinal tea among the trees
- Learn about the background of forest therapy & the art of henna
- Learn about the health benefits of forest therapy & henna safety
- Leave with a beautiful and unique henna tattoo to remind you of your time in the forest
Stay tuned for more opportunities in the Spring of 2022!
- Registration in advance is necessary to join us, so don’t forget to sign up!
- These workshops run with a minimum of 6 registered participants. Please share with your friends and invite others to help us host these workshops!
- All are welcome and no experience in the outdoors or with henna is necessary. This workshop is geared toward an audience 13 years or older, but younger participants are welcome to attend!
- Workshops are hosted in the Grand Rapids, MI area, with locations varying by workshop. Please review the calendar for location details!
- COVID Safety Measures:
- Workshop size is limited to 18 participants total (including our guides)
- Face masks are not required and are the choice of each individual participant.
- If the workshop is cancelled due to weather, refunds will be issued. We are not able to issue refunds for drop-outs or no shows. Thanks for your understanding!
We’ll see you in the forest!