Five hours per month!
Research shows that five hours per month of restorative time in nature not only helps us connect at a deeper level, but offers longer lasting physical & emotional health benefits (cardiovascular benefits, an immune system boost and stress hormone reduction, to name a few).⠀⠀
When you attend four of IYE’s Wellness Saturday classes in a row, you’ll experience the benefits first hand of your monthly recommended mindful time in nature.⠀⠀
We know summer is busy and schedules can make it hard to commit to weekend classes – let alone four classes in a row. Even so, it is our goal to bring you into nature and help you experience your full five hours per month in a mindful way.
To help you commit this time to yourself, we are launching a NEW #getyourfive Instagram challenge!
How to Participate:
- Register for Wellness Saturday classes by purchasing a Get Your Five class pack.
- Attend Wellness Saturdays each week for a month and snap a picture at the trailhead before or after class. (…A selfie, a socially distant photo with a new friend, or a picture of something that caught your eye in the forest.)⠀⠀
- Share your photo each week on Instagram with the tag @iyewellness and hashtags #getyourfive and #wellnesssaturdays in the caption.⠀⠀
Complete the full four week challenge and you’ll receive:
- A FREE class pass for a friend!
- Your choice of a FREE In Your Element water bottle or headband! (Products designed and created LOCALLY in Grand Rapids, by Kary Francisco Designs @ http://www.ponder-lust.com)
- All the feel good benefits of spending five mindful hours connecting with nature over the course of the month.
We’re offering this challenge to all participants who register for a Get Your Five class pack through fall of 2020.⠀
Packages are limited due to class size restrictions, so be sure to purchase your Get Your Five class pack soon if you’d like to participate!
Join In Your Element in the forest and #getyourfive!
We hope to see you soon!