Embrace the beauty of the seasons
Whether you love the warm sun of summer, the vibrant colors of fall, the sparkle of winter, or the new growth of spring: there is beauty to behold in every single season of our lives.
We believe that our wellness thrives when we can find joy in the present moment, and this includes the deepest days of winter as well as the warmest days of summer.
Join us for Seasonal Forest Bathing classes to stay connected to nature throughout the year and tend to your sense of well-being by reducing stress, breathing the fresh air, and coming together as a community in the great outdoors.
Classes hosted year round!
What You’ll Experience:
Seasonal forest bathing classes are all about self-care. During these 1 hour classes you’ll be guided in:
- A grounding nature meditation
- A brief breathwork practice in the fresh forest air
- A seasonal forest bathing invitation to help you relax into the environment & explore the beauty of the season we are in
- A closing circle, where we’ll share a few words & enjoy time among the trees as a community
Instructor: Katie Venechuk, certified forest therapy guide with the Association of Nature & Forest Therapy and the founder of In Your Element
Winter & Fall: Cold Weather Comforts
We’re here to help you enjoy you the cold weather seasons and will have the following comforts to help you stay warm:
- Warm your hands with eco-friendly hot stone hand warmers, lightly scented with essential oils
- Want to sit? We’ll have a small insulated foam pad for you to use.
- Boost your experience by dressing VERY warm, bringing a small blanket to wrap up in and/or a hot thermos of tea or coffee. Aim for cozy!
Single Class: $13
3 Class Pack: $39 ($13/class*)
5 Class Pack: $60 ($12/class)
*Community class packages are active for a full year and can also be used to attend Foraging & Wild Tending Classes (AKA, Science Sunday classes) and summer Yoga & Forest Bathing classes, which are both $15 for a single class.
FAQ and Other Helpful Details:
- Registration for our classes is handled in advance, so don’t forget to sign up!
- Head to our Calendar + Sign Up page for the class schedule, class locations, and registration.
- All are welcome and no experience in the outdoors is necessary! These classes are geared toward an audience 13 years or older, but you can contact us to discuss younger participants joining, too.
- Check out our What to Expect page for more information, refund and cancellation policies and other FAQs.
- Questions? Contact Us today!
We’ll see you in the forest!