…What if your social media feed looked like this?
No pandemic news.
Just a community of people sharing pictures of nature.
Sound relaxing? We think so, too. That’s why we launched our new “Sharing Nature” WhatsApp group!
This group offers a platform to connect with community through your phone without endless scrolling through the latest headlines and stress triggers.
Join our “Sharing Nature” WhatsApp Group to:
- Connect with like-minded people who love nature.
- Share photos or videos from the nature you encounter throughout your days.⠀⠀
- Enjoy stress-free scrolling of a community board of nature photos, videos and stories.
Details and Guidelines:
- WhatsApp is a free texting app that allows you to disable notifications. This means you can scroll through a group feed and participate whenever you have time.
- All are welcome! This community group is FREE to participate in, and you can leave the group whenever you like.⠀⠀
- No discussion of politics, pandemic news or social news. Allow yourself a break.⠀⠀⠀
Want to join us?
STEP ONE: Head to the App Store and download WhatsApp to your phone (or preferred device).
STEP TWO: Set up your profile in WhatsApp.
STEP THREE: Send us your name, the phone number associated with your WhatsApp account, and your email address. Don’t worry – we won’t use your information for anything other than registration in our system. You can send us this information via our Contact Page.
STEP FOUR: Hang tight! We’ll send your phone number an invite through WhatsApp to join the private “Sharing Nature” group.
STEP FIVE: Snap a photo to share with the group! Nature is everywhere, from cracks in the pavement to the potted plant on your desk.
Questions? Head to our contact page and shoot us a message. We’d be happy to help!
Let’s share some beauty from nature with each other.
Join us today!
Disclaimer: While this is a closed group managed by IYE, we are not responsible for the content shared by participants. In the case that inappropriate photos or content is shared, we will remove the content as quickly as possible and the responsible participant will be asked to the group. Thanks for your understanding.