Winter Forest Bathing Classes
step outside & embrace the beauty of winter
Cold temperatures & shorter daylit hours can tempt us to stay inside, but going outside in the winter can offer us incredible mental health benefits and the opportunity to develop a deeper appreciation of the season.
Our wellness thrives when we can find joy in the present moment, and it’s hard to do that when we are wishing away our days until the spring.
Join us for Winter Forest Bathing classes and expand your relationship with the cold weather months!
Winter Forest Bathing classes are 1-hour and include:
- A grounding guided nature meditation
- A short breathwork practice in the crisp forest air
- A guided forest bathing invitation to help you relax into the environment & explore the beauty of the winter world
- A closing circle, where we’ll share a few words & enjoy time together as a community
- Class includes cold weather comforts (see below)
Cold Weather Comforts
We’re here to help you enjoy your winter forest experience and will have the following comforts to help you stay warm:
- Warm your hands with eco-friendly hot stone hand warmers, lightly scented with essential oils
- Warm up by our portable propane heater, Dyna.
- Want to sit? We’ll have a small insulated foam pad for you to use.
- Boost your experience by dressing very warm, bringing a small blanket to wrap up in and/or a hot thermos of tea or coffee.
Single Class: $13
Three Class Package: $39 ($13/class*)
Five Class Package: $60 ($12/class)
FAQ and Helpful Details:
- All registration for our classes are handles in advance, so please don’t forget to sign up.
- Winter Forest Bathing classes are hosted at least one Saturday per month from 10:00-11:00am. Head to our Calendar + Sign Up page for the class schedule and registration.
- All are welcome and no experience in the outdoors is necessary! These classes are geared toward an audience 13 years or older, but you can contact us to discuss younger participants joining, too.
- Classes are hosted at Provin Trails in Grand Rapids, MI (2900 4 Mile Road, Grand Rapids, Michigan), unless otherwise noted on the schedule. A porta john and ample parking is available at this location.
- Check out our What to Expect page for more information, refund and cancellation policies and other FAQs.
- Questions? Contact Us today!
We’ll see you in the forest!