With the City of Grand Rapids Parks & Recreation Department
Join us for a 4-week class series that brings together yoga & an introduction to forest bathing, hosted at Ken-O-Sha Park!
Reconnect in the Beauty of Nature:
Step away from the hustle of the city for a short walk into the forest and a yoga class among the trees during these 1.25-hr wellness classes, where you’ll enjoy mindful time in nature, release stress and anxiety, and learn a little about the forest environment and the health benefits we receive when we spend time there.
Weekly Classes include:
- An alignment focused yoga class among the trees (all levels welcome, please bring your own mat and water).
- An opportunity to learn about the practice of forest therapy.
- Mini forest therapy experiences to help you connect with nature & maximize the wellness benefits of your time in the forest. (NEW addition to the class series this year!)
Instructor: Katie Venechuk, RYT & Certified Forest Therapy Guide
Four Week Series: $40 (residents)
Four Week Series: $50 (non-residents)
Other Helpful Details:
- No experience in the outdoors or with yoga is necessary to join. All are welcome! Please note that participants will be guided along forest trails for the walk to our class location, some of which are unpaved.
- Registration in advance is required, so don’t forget to sign up.
- Classes are hosted at Ken-O-Sha Park. There is a porta-potty available and plenty of parking.
- Check out our What to Expect page for more information, refund and cancellation policies and other FAQs.
- In Your Element coupons and discount codes cannot be used for classes hosted in partnership with the City of Grand Rapids. Thanks for your understanding. Please let us know if you have any questions!
- Questions? Contact Us today!
We’ll see you in the forest!