““We write to taste life twice: once in the moment and again in retrospection.”
– Anaïs Nin
Relax in nature & connect through the art of journaling:
Do you want to explore a unique approach to journaling? Whether you are new to journaling or write every day, these 1.5-hr workshops offer a wonderful blend of forest bathing techniques and writing prompts to help you relax into the natural environment and explore how writing can encourage a deeper relationship with both yourself and the world around you.
All writing ages are welcome!
- These workshops run with a minimum of 6 registered participants. Please share with your friends and invite others to help us host these workshops.
- Registration in advance is necessary to join us, so don’t forget to sign up.
- No experience in the outdoors or with journaling is needed, and all writing ages are welcome.
- Workshops are hosted in the Grand Rapids, MI area, with locations varying by workshop. Please review the calendar for location details.
- Check out our What to Expect page for more information, our cancellation policy for workshops & other FAQs.
- Questions? Contact Us today!
We’ll see you in the forest!