Yoga & Guided Forest Bathing
Refresh & reconnect in the beauty of the forest!
Do you spend most of your week indoors?
Join us for yoga & forest bathing classes to reduce stress, care for your living body and reconnect with the beauty of nature!
Hit the “refresh” button with a yoga class among the trees & dedicated time to step off of your mat and explore the stress-relieving practice of guided forest bathing. Led by RYT and Certified Forest Therapy Guide, Katie Venechuk, this unique class is designed with a focus on self-care, enjoying the peace of nature, and connecting to the slower pace of the natural world.
- A short, guided nature walk to our class spot in the forest
- A 45-minute slow flow yoga class among the trees, with a focus on safe alignment and honoring our body for a lifelong yoga practice
- 20-minutes of guided forest bathing, including unique weekly experiences and time to explore off of your mat and in the forest
- A brief community circle to close our experience together and transition into the rest of the day inspired, refreshed and connected
No experience in the outdoors is necessary to join. Yoga class is designed for all levels!
What is guided forest bathing?
During a guided forest bathing experience, you’ll be invited to explore different aspects of the natural environment through your senses of sight, hearing, smell, touch and sometimes even taste.
Forest bathing is scientifically proven to reduce stress hormones, and has also been shown to reduce blood pressure and attention fatigue, improve sleep, and more. No swim suit needed!
New Student Special: 3 Classes for $20!
Three Class Package: $39 ($13/class)
Five Class Package: $60 ($12/class)
Single Class: $15
*Class packages can be used to attend both Yoga and Forest Bathing + Science Sunday classes!
- Saturday morning Yoga and Forest Bathing classes are hosted from 9:00-10:15 am, with class dates announced monthly. We also offer pop-up classes, so stay tuned for special opportunities to join us, too! Head to our Calendar + Booking page for upcoming classes and registration.
- All are welcome and no experience in the outdoors is necessary. These classes are geared toward an audience 13 years or older, but all ages are welcome to attend!
- Classes are hosted at two locations in the Grand Rapids area (Provin Trails and Ken-O-Sha Park). Pop-Up classes are often hosted at special locations, announced when scheduled!
- All registrations for our classes are handled in advance, so please don’t forget to sign up if you plan to join us!
- COVID Safety:
- Class size is limited to 15 participants total (including our guide)
- Face masks are not required, but we encourage you to do whatever makes you most comfortable.
- Check out our What to Expect page for more information, refund and cancellation policies and other FAQs.
- Questions? Contact Us today!