Refresh & reconnect
in the beauty of the forest
Do you spend most of your week indoors?
Join us for yoga & forest bathing classes to reduce stress, care for your living body and reconnect with the beauty of nature!
Hit the “refresh” button with a yoga class among the trees & dedicated time to step off of your mat and explore the stress-relieving practice of guided forest bathing. Led by RYT and Certified Forest Therapy Guide, Katie Venechuk, this unique class is designed with a focus on self-care, enjoying the peace of nature, and connecting to the slower pace of the natural world.
- A short, guided nature walk to our class spot in the forest
- A 50-55 minute yoga class among the trees (basic vinyasa), with a focus on safe alignment and honoring our body for a lifelong yoga practice
- 10-15 minutes of guided forest bathing, including unique weekly experiences and time to explore off of your mat and in the forest
- A brief community circle to close our experience together and transition into the rest of the day inspired, refreshed and connected
No experience in the outdoors is necessary to join. Yoga class is designed for all levels!
What is guided forest bathing?
During a guided forest bathing experience, you’ll be invited to explore different aspects of the natural environment through your senses of sight, hearing, smell, touch and sometimes even taste.
Forest bathing is scientifically proven to reduce stress hormones, and has also been shown to reduce blood pressure and attention fatigue, improve sleep, and more. No swim suit needed!
Three Class Punch Card: $39 ($13/class)
Five Class Punch Card: $60 ($12/class)
Single Class: $15
*Community class punch cards are valid for an entire year and can be used to attend all of our community classes interchangeably, which include: Yoga & Guided Forest Bathing + Seasonal Forest Bathing Classes + Foraging & Wild Tending Classes.
- All registrations for our classes are handled in advance, so please don’t forget to sign up if you plan to join us!
- Head to our Calendar + Booking page for upcoming classes and registration.
- All are welcome and no experience in the outdoors is necessary. These classes are geared toward an audience 13 years or older, but all ages are welcome to attend!
- Classes are hosted at various locations around Grand Rapids, announced when scheduled!
- COVID Safety:
- Class size is limited to 15 participants total (including our guide)
- Face masks are not required, but we encourage you to do whatever makes you most comfortable.
- Check out our What to Expect page for more information, refund and cancellation policies and other FAQs.
- Questions? Contact Us today!