Yoga & Guided Forest Bathing
Start your Saturday in the beauty of the forest!
Do you spend most of your week indoors?
Join us for Saturday morning yoga & forest bathing classes to reduce stress, care for your living body and reconnect with the beauty of nature!
These 1.25-hr summer wellness classes will start again in June!
Classes begin at 9am and are led by certified forest therapy guide and RYT, Katie Venechuk. This experience includes a leisurely nature walk to our class spot in the forest, a 45-minute alignment focused yoga class among the trees, and 20-minutes of guided forest bathing, ending with a community circle to close our experience together.
No experience in the outdoors is necessary to join. Yoga class is designed for all levels!
What is guided forest bathing?
During a guided forest bathing experience, you’ll be invited to explore different aspects of the natural environment through your senses of sight, hearing, smell, touch and sometimes even taste.
Forest bathing is scientifically proven to reduce stress hormones, and has also been shown to reduce blood pressure and attention fatigue, improve sleep, and more. No swim suit needed!
New Student Special: 3 Classes for $20!
Three Class Package: $39 ($13/class)
Five Class Package: $60 ($12/class)
Single Class: $18
*Class packages can be used to attend both Yoga and Forest Bathing + Science Sunday classes!
- Yoga and Forest Bathing classes run from 9:00-10:15 am, weekly. Head to our Calendar + Booking page for upcoming classes and registration!
- All are welcome and no experience in the outdoors is necessary. These classes are geared toward an audience 13 years or older, but all ages are welcome to attend!
- Classes are hosted at two locations in the Grand Rapids area (Provin Trails and Ken-O-Sha Park), alternating bi-weekly.
- Registration in advance is required, so don’t forget to sign up!
- COVID Safety Measures:
- Class size is limited to 15 participants total (including our guide)
- Social distancing will be observed at all times. We’ll offer gentle reminders throughout class, if necessary
- Face masks are not required, but we encourage you to do whatever makes you most comfortable.
- Check out our What to Expect page for more information, refund and cancellation policies and other FAQs.
- Questions? Contact Us today!